ATHENA Patrons Society
The Rutherford ATHENA Patrons Society provides the ATHENA Award Program with much-needed funding, supports future leaders through the ATHENA Nontraditional Scholarship, and provides Society members added benefits. The Patrons Society is supported by both women and men who have been and are a part of the ATHENA legacy and who are committed to its continuation.
Drawing from the ranks of past ATHENA nominees, judges, committee members, as well as RUTHERFORD Cable members and community leaders, the Rutherford ATHENA Patrons Society represents a cross-section of Rutherford Countians who are dedicated to the ATHENA Leadership Model and who promote the personal and professional success embodied by the spirit of ATHENA. Support the Rutherford ATHENA Award Program and join the Patrons Society today.
- Establishes you as a 2023 Patron Society Member
- Supports the Rutherford ATHENA Program
- Helps provide scholarships for deserving female students returning to school later in life.Provides your ticket to the May 12th, 2023 ATHENA Award Ceremony
- Provides your ticket to the invitation only Patron’s Reception on April 13th at Pinnacle Financial Partners, 114 W College St, 37130
- Patrons society member who join before Friday March 31st are recognized in the ATHENA Award Ceremony’s print program and on the ATHENA Website
2022 Patrons Society List
Dr. Jill Austin
Dr. Eady Echell
Dr. Sherry Galloway
Dr. Mary Hoffschwelle
Dr. Rhea Seddon
Dr. Andrea Sheffield
Felicia Shirley Smith
Dr. Ellen Slicker
Dr. David Urban
Meg Van Patten
Patron Society members as of April 4, 2022
2022 ATHENA Sponsors
For more information about the Rutherford ATHENA Award® Program, please contact Ashley Carter, 2023 ATHENA Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the ATHENA International Leadership Award, please visit athenainternational.org