ATHENA Patrons Society
The Rutherford ATHENA Patrons Society provides the ATHENA Award Program with much-needed funding, supports future leaders through the ATHENA Nontraditional Scholarship, and provides Society members added benefits. The Patrons Society is supported by both women and men who have been and are a part of the ATHENA legacy and who are committed to its continuation.
Drawing from the ranks of past ATHENA nominees, judges, committee members, as well as RUTHERFORD Cable members and community leaders, the Rutherford ATHENA Patrons Society represents a cross-section of Rutherford Countians who are dedicated to the ATHENA Leadership Model and who promote the personal and professional success embodied by the spirit of ATHENA. Support the Rutherford ATHENA Award Program and join the Patrons Society today.
Your $190 contribution:
- Establishes you as a 2021 Patrons Society member
- Supports the Rutherford ATHENA Award Program
- Helps provide a $3000 scholarship for a deserving female student returning to school later in life.
- Provides your ticket to the June 3, 2021, ATHENA Award Ceremony
- Provides your ticket to the invitation-only Patrons Reception on May 18th at Oaklands Mansion
- Patrons society members who join by May 15th are recognized in the ATHENA Award Ceremony’s print program and on the ATHENA website.
2021 Patrons Society List
Lee Anne Carmack
Dr. Sherry Galloway
Dr. Mary Hoffschwelle
Dr. Elizabeth LaRoche
Dr. Jean Anne Rogers
Dr. Rhea Seddon
Felicia Shirley Smith
Dr. David Urban
Meg Van Patten
Patron Society members as of April 28, 2021