The Premier Leadership Organization for Women’s Professional Advancement in Middle Tennessee
WHO WE ARE
Who We Are
RUTHERFORD Cable is a local organization formed in 2009 to help women widen their professional and personal circles and connect with greater business opportunities. And, Rutherford County women have responded; we have over 250 members, and we’re still growing strong!
Rutherford Cable seeks to encourage, enlighten and empower our members and all women in our community through programs and events that offer expert advice, networking opportunities, connection and collaboration. Click here to view upcoming events. Click here to view upcoming events.
Briana Henry is a dedicated professional with a passion for helping others. She relocated to the Middle Tennessee region to attend MTSU where she obtained her bachelor’s degree in business management. She began her career at Middle Tennessee Electric in 2018, where she currently serves as the Community Relations Specialist.
Driven by her heartfelt devotion to making a difference, Briana joined Rutherford Cable to channel her expertise and join others in positively impacting the lives of individuals, networking, and professional development.
In her spare time, she is an avid fitness enthusiast and enjoys working out to maintain a healthy lifestyle. She also loves quality time with her loved ones, cherishing moments spent with both friends and family. Additionally, she recently acquired a deep appreciation for exploring new places, often finding herself on exciting traveling adventures.
With her unique blend of professional expertise, personal interests, and compassion for others, Briana seeks to make a lasting positive impact in her community and beyond!
News & Events
RUTHERFORD Cable Membership Scholarship
RUTHERFORD Cable has introduced a one-year basic membership stipend program to assist prospective members with their Cable Membership dues and associated costs.
These are two separate scholarship categories:
- A nonprofit organization within Rutherford County that is not currently a member.
- Women in populations currently underrepresented in RUTHERFORD Cable (industry, work status, race, ethnicity, etc.), sponsored by Murfreesboro Medical Clinic and Redstone Federal Credit Union.
The impetus of this scholarship program is to encourage prospective members to gain benefits from being associated with RUTHERFORD Cable through assistance with the cost of membership through this award.
To be considered for the scholarship:
● Applicant must live or work in Rutherford County
● Priority will be given to an individual who is not currently a member of RUTHERFORD Cable
● Participation in RUTHERFORD Cable will be measured by engagement and attendance. Therefore, applicant agrees to attend a minimum 75% of Breakfast Meetings and to participate on at least one committee/initiative of RUTHERFORD Cable
● Applications are reviewed by the RUTHERFORD Cable Nominating Committee. Recommendations for approval are submitted to the RUTHERFORD Cable Board of Directors. Application deadline is December 1st; recipient will be notified by December 14th. Membership will begin January 1, 2023.
Get Started Now
Cable is a unique and diverse group of business and civic-minded professionals of all ages, ethnicities and religions who are driven by the same common desire: to help women achieve remarkable professional and personal growth.